DRESS CODE: The Teen Court sessions are held at City Hall. If you come to City Hall afterschool, it is your responsibility to bring a change of clothes if you plan on being a Teen Court Juror. If you are not in compliance with the dress code you will be asked to leave the court room.
Your demeanor as a Teen Court Juror should be mature and professional.
- Sit up straight and listen to what is being said.
- No books, radios, or newspapers while inside the courtroom.
- No unnecessary talking.
- No laughing while questioning the offender.
- No chewing gum or eating while inside the courtroom.
- No horseplay.
- Speak clearly and loudly enough to be heard by all in court.
- Turn off or put your phone on vibrate. No texting.
- Refrain from facial expressions (i.e. rolling your eyes, glaring).