The following is a recap of the City Council meeting on November 28, 2023:
Highlights of action taken include:
- Recognized the Los Angeles County Sanitation Districts for their 100th anniversary.
- Accepted the Fiscal Year 2023 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Grant in the amount of $23,677.
- Approved an amended Local Appointments List and designated all branches of the Santa Clarita Public Library to receive a copy of the list.
- Approved the draft developer agreement with Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital, and HCN G&L VALENCIA SUB, LLC for the proposed McBean Parkway Realignment Project and authorized the City Manager or designee to execute all required documents, subject to City Attorney approval.
- Adjourned the meeting in-memoriam of Founding City Councilmember Jan Heidt and Parks, Recreation, and Community Services Commissioner Don Cruikshank.
View the Entire Agenda for the November 28, 2023, meeting.
Approved Meeting Minutes can be accessed here once available.
Regular City Council meetings take place on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month.
The next regular meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 12, 2023, at 6:00 p.m. in City Council Chambers at City Hall.